1. All new Envigo computers have a one year limited parts and labor
warranty, unless stated otherwise in writing. All hard drive warranties
after one year, where applicable, are direct with the hard drive
manufacturer unless specified otherwise in writing. All parts under extended
warranties are direct with the part manufacturer after the first year.
Parts/Items in your pc not Covered by the limited one year warranty include:
-Cold Cathode tubes or LED lights
2. PC's upgraded by Envigo Corp have a 180 day parts and labor warranty.
3. Repairs: In the event of a computer problem which cannot be satisfied over communications. You will need to send the computer back to Envigo for repairs. Please do not try to fix the problem your self as this can VOID the warranty of your PC. Email or call Envigo Support Team and request the RMA number to ship the unit back to Envigo.
4. Customers are responsible for ensuring that software installed on their computer is used properly and is designed for the operating system installed. Customers are also responsible for updating their operating system program files as needed to incorporate the software manufacturers latest security and operating fixes. You can visit www.microsoft.com to ensure your unit is updated at all times.
5. Envigo Corp. is not responsible for data loss under any circumstance or condition. We strongly recommend all computer users backup all their important data, and to do so often. Data protection is your responsibility. We suggest that you be diligent from the beginning and don't wait until something is lost before backing up your data.
6. Envigo does not warrant any failure of components due to or caused by physical abuse, acts of nature, data corruption, customer installation of incompatible software after delivery and setup, viruses, malware of any type, or by alteration of CMOS or OS system files by the end user or a program that modifies the OS files that the end user installs.
7. Surge Protection and ESD (Electro Static Discharge):
During lighting storms or other super natural events a power surge may occur in your area. Envigo Corp. warranty does not cover any damages resulting to your unit from the surge. We strongly suggest to purchase a Surge Protector from your nearest hardware or office supply store. This will greatly reduce the risk of a component failure due to a power surge.
ESD notice: While we strongly suggest not open your system and tamper with hardware. We understand from time to time you will want to upgrade your system. Envigo warranty does not cover any damages resulting from Electrostatic Discharge. To prevent ESD we suggest you keep yourself grounded to a metal object while working on your pc. In most cases the PC chassis works well. Remember to never lay your new PC on carpet or any ESD conductive materials. If you must lay your computer on carpet please purchase a anti-static mat from your local office supply store.
8. The Warranty does not cover systems shipped out side of the United States of America.
9. Save all boxes for the duration of the warranty period. Failure to return the original box(es) with each component purchased from Envigo Corp. may result in a VOIDED Warranty. We ask that you please keep all packing materials for the remainder of the warranty. Keeping these materials will result in swift repairs or replacement of the troubled unit(s).
10. Envigo Corp. Terms of Sale are agreed upon before purchasing the unit(s)
11. Refund Policy: Envigo Corp. builds PC's to your individual standard. For this reason all working systems may be subject to a 15% restocking fee if a refund is requested. If you experience any problems hardware related within 30 days of purchase you will be entitled to a 100% refund on the system.
12. These terms are subject to change. Please check www.envigopc.com for any changes.